We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“User”, “You”, or “Your”) from various sources, including (i) information that you provide through your user account on the Service (your “Account”) when register for services; (ii) your use of the Services; and (iii) third party websites, services and partners.
In accordance with the legal purposes of the 2016/679 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Formula Sim Rig and its owner, Jordi Bouman, have been appointed the controller of this confidentiality document and the procedures attached to it.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
1. Account Registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
2. Payment Information. When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we can access and retain subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
3. User Content. You may publicly post content on our Services. In this case, you agree that your profile information and the content you post may be viewed and used by other users and third parties we do not control.
4. Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
1. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Like most websites, certain information can be collected and stored automatically in a log. When you use our services, we may collect certain information from your device automatically. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring / exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, click-through rate data, landing pages, and referring URLs. To collect this information, a cookie may be placed on your computer or device when you visit our services. Cookies contain small amounts of data that our web server can use to identify you. We store the information we collect through cookies, log files to record your preferences. We may also automatically collect information about the use of our service features, the functionality of our services, the frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the service. We may track your use of various websites and services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), this paragraph’s information may be considered personal data following applicable data protection laws.
2. Use of our services. When you use our services, we may collect information about your involvement and use of our services, e.g. CPU and memory usage, memory capacity, navigation in our services, and metrics at the system level. We use this data to maintain services, maintain and improve the operation and use of services, develop new functions, protect our services and our customers’ security, and provide customer support. We also use this data to produce aggregated analytics and business intelligence to handle, retain, make informed decisions, and report on our business results.
Information We Receive from Third Parties.
- Third-Party Accounts. If you link our services to a third-party account, we may receive information about this account, e.g. Your authentication token from a third-party account, to activate the connection. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit your third-party account privacy settings to learn more about your choices.
- Third-Party Partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with information we have about you.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in several ways, including the following:
- Vendors and service providers. We may pass the information on to third party providers and service providers who offer services on our behalf, e.g., the provision of our services for advertising and/or marketing purposes and the provision of information relating to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Summary information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we may use aggregate or unidentifiable user information and share it with our partners that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Advertising. We may (now or in the future) work with third-party advertising partners to serve you advertisements that we think may be of interest to you. These advertising partners may set and access their cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services and otherwise collect or access information about you that they may collect from time to time and in different online environments.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share user information with third-party partners to obtain additional publicly available information about you.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed in the context of planned mergers, acquisitions, debt financing, asset sales or similar transactions, or the event of bankruptcy, bankruptcy, or claims if such information is available, and vice versa to potential acquirers, heirs, or successor transfers transferred to one or more parties. Third, as one of our business items.
- With your consent. We can share information with your consent.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the relevant personal data and the specific context we collect.
As a rule, however, we only collect personal data from you (i) when we need personal data to enter into a contract with you. (ii) if the processing is in our legitimate interest and has not been replaced by your rights; or (iii) when we have your consent. We have a legitimate interest in administering our services, and communicating with you to provide these services, such as responding to your inquiries, improving our platform, conducting marketing, or detecting or preventing illegal activity.
In some cases, the law may be required to collect personal information from you or otherwise need personal information to protect your vital interests or the interests of others.
If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with legal requirements or to sign a contract with you, we will clarify this in due time and inform you whether it is mandatory to provide your data (and the possible consequences) if you do not provide your personal information).
5. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
You may access other third-party services through the Services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
FSR is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. DATA RETENTION
By the requirements of the GDPR, we store personal data that we collect from you when we have a permanently legitimate business that we need to run (for example, to provide the services you have requested or to comply with applicable laws, taxes or to comply with accounting requirements.).
If we do not have a permanent legal need to process your personal data, we will delete or make it anonymous. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information is already on file), we will store and isolate personal details securely from further processing to possible deletion..
As provided by the GDPR, you have full rights to access certain information related to your account by sending us an email. If you terminate your account, public activity on his account may remain on our servers and be available to the public before deletion.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or deleting your information. The information you provide to us may be backed up or stored by us periodically following the backup process in standard business for disaster recovery purposes. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited if access and correction could: affect the FSR’s ability to comply with legal obligations; interfere with the FSR’s ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; leads to disclosure of personal information about third parties; or result in a breach of contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other business information held by FSR or third parties.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing us.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
10. YOUR CHOICES
You can use some Service features without registering, which limits the types of information we collect.
You can unsubscribe from receiving individual promotional emails from us. If this is what you want to do, follow the instructions at the bottom of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for information, transactions, account-related purposes, or similar.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY